Saturday, September 19, 2009

Laundry Lothario

During the summer I moved home from college, a Marine moved in to the home behind mine. I didn't really pay any attention to him, until I noticed he seemed to always be around when I was outside, or doing laundry or even yard work at odd hours.

One night, as I was going to sleep, I switched off the light and saw something outside moving around. When I looked out the window, I saw the definite shape of my neighbor, standing in his laundry room with the light on. Next it registered that he was nude....and touching himself. I was very embarrassed at catching him...especially when I realized he was looking right at me. I had no idea how to react, except to try and pretend I hadn't been staring right at his junk.

I guess this just encouraged him, because I kept "catching" him nude or almost nude all the time after that. He would sit out on the deck "sunbathing", and walked to and from his laundry room, which was separated from his main house, with just the basket covering him. I didn't think I should really be accepting of his behavior, but I was an adult and didn't want to seem like a prude, either. And he was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

Things took at turn for the weird when my mom came into the living room one day, looking very shocked. "I...I think...I think the neighbor was just trying to get me to watch him...". She was shaken and a bit angry, and determined to deal with it. So she stormed out and over to his house.

When she got back, she told me we needed to talk. Apparently, he was very upfront with her. He told her he was sorry, that he had mistaken her for her "sister", and that it was an erotic game that they had been playing. He somehow missed that my whole family lived there. And now, thanks to this whacko, my whole family has labeled me "deviant".
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment